Calendar of Upcoming Events
SRS Club Event Presented By Best Retrievers April 3-5, 2020 Paige, TX Contact: Rody Best, 512-843-9598 Entry: www.huntsecretary.com Entry List: www.huntsecretary.com Judge 1: Jeff Brown Judge 2: Clark Kennington SRS Field Marshall: TBA Entry Fee: Pro: $225 Am: $125
SRS Club Event Presented By Best Retrievers
April 3-5, 2020
Contact: Rody Best, 512-843-9598
Entry List: www.huntsecretary.com
Judge 1: Jeff Brown
Judge 2: Clark Kennington
SRS Field Marshall: TBA
Entry Fee: Pro: $225 Am: $125 Pay Out Places: Pro: 1-3 Am: 1-3
8 Dog Limit
Handler Meeting: Best Retrievers, 194 Stockade Ranch Road, Paige, TX 78659
Closing Date: Week prior to Event
Veterinarian Info: Dr Michael Kalmbauch, Texas Star Animal Hospital, 979-540-3333
Lodging Info: Giddings: Best Western: 979-542-5000 or Super 8: 979-542-9666
SRS NEW RULES 2020:
• Professional entry fee is no less than $250.00.
• Amateur entry fee is no less than $150.00.
• Ribbons must be given to the finalist or Top 6
• No deduction of points in any series senario.
• No one other than judges or marshall in the area of line. Score Keepers and other personel should be set up by the marshall in another tent ( No owners or handlers in area of the line. )
• The Club must fill out a SRS Club Request form completely and submit at least 90 days in advance.
• SRS will supply a SRS Field Marshall at your SRS Club event. This will consist of 3 days for a 2 day event and 4 for a 3 day event. All Club will be responsible for $600.00 flat fee to help cover with marshall costs. This fee will be deducted from the Club earnings from the event. (Travel for the marshall will be scheduled by the marshall or the SRS. )
• SRS Club events can select to have up to an 8 dog entry per handler. ( To review in 2 Years, 1/1/2022)
SRSUniversity NEW RULES:
1. Entry Fee – $100.00 per dog/handler
2. Must be an amateur and either enrolled in high school or college.
(Proof of enrollment within the calendar year of August 1, 2019 – August 1, 2020)
3. Must be your dog or family dog – Owner/ handler owned.
4. Individual Team – 1 hander 1 dog
You will earn a score each series and combined for 3 series for placements in 1st , 2nd and 3rd places.
5. Teams – you can have up to 4 Individual teams on a Team. You will be averaged in for a team score.
Example – Olympic swimming, gymnastics. You will have an average team score with 1st – 3rd placements as well as individual scores.
6. No more than 2 coaches. (We will help you with a coach if you need one.)
7. Dog should have an at least UKC/HRC – HR level or above or AKC – SH level or above.
8. SRS general Rules and Point system.
9. Individual team are eligible for UKC and Qualifier points.
10. 3 series – Hunt Test, Field Trial and Hunt Saavy.
11. Top 3 individual teams will be invited to the SRS Crown Championship.
3 (Friday) 7:00 am - 5 (Sunday) 5:00 pm